Contact Pediatric Urology
U.S. News & World Report ranked Children’s Health℠ among the best pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking #14 nationally for pediatric urology in recognition of meeting and exceeding the highest standards of urologic care. The Pediatric Urology Program at Children’s Health consists of UT Southwestern Medical Center physicians, who are actively involved in finding ways to improve the urologic care of children; they are nationally respected and sought after experts in pediatric urology.
Why Children's Health℠?
The Department of Urology has several programs dedicated to providing comprehensive care for children.
- Comprehensive Stone Center
- Disorders of Sex Development Center
- Female Genital & Reconstruction
- Male Genital & Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery
- Prenatal Care
- Rare Genitourinary Birth Defects & Disorders
- Spina Bifida, Neurogenic Bladder & other Bladder Disorders
- Voiding Dysfunction