Contact Pediatric Urology
The Pediatric Urology program at Children’s Health℠ consist of UT Southwestern physicians, which are actively involved in finding ways to improve the urologic care of children and are nationally respected and sought after experts in pediatric urology.
Why Children's Health℠?
The Department of Urology has several programs dedicated to providing comprehensive care for children.
- Comprehensive Stone Center
- Disorders of Sex Development Center
- Female Genital & Reconstruction
- Male Genital & Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery
- Prenatal Care
- Rare Genitourinary Birth Defects & Disorders
- Spina Bifida, Neurogenic Bladder & other Bladder Disorders
- Voiding Dysfunction