Children's Health℠ offers several scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students:
- Four clinical scholarships (2017 - 2018 Clinical Scholarships FAQs.pdf) ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
- May Smith Scholars Program
- Women’s Auxiliary Scholarship Program
- James J. Farnsworth Health Care Scholarship Program
- Grace Lee Scholarship for Clinical Education
Please red the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for each type of scholarship to learn about specific qualifications for each scholarship.
The application deadline is May 2, 2017.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at 855-670-4787, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.