Children's Health℠ offers several scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students:
- Four clinical scholarships (2017 - 2018 Clinical Scholarships FAQs.pdf) ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.
- May Smith Scholars Program
- Women’s Auxiliary Scholarship Program
- James J. Farnsworth Health Care Scholarship Program
- Grace Lee Scholarship for Clinical Education
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for each type of scholarship to learn about specific qualifications for each scholarship.
Applications for 2018 scholarships will open in December 2017.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at 855-670-4787, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.