More than 100 years of caring for the children of North Texas has established Children’s Health℠ as not only the region’s leading pediatric health care system, but as a prominent authority and passionate advocate for the advancement of pediatric health throughout our communities.
Beyond ABC is now published every other year in mid-November. To see the most recent reports, click on the links below:
- Assessing the Well-being of Children in North Texas 2017
- Executive Summary 2017
- Resumen ejecutivo 2017
- Summary One-Pager 2017
- Assessing the Well-being of Children in Dallas County and the North Texas Corridor 2015
- Una evaluación del bienestar de los niños del conado de Dallas y el corridor norte de Texas 2015
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2014
- Assessing Children's Health in Dallas County 2013
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2012
- Assessing Children's Health in Dallas County 2011
- Assessing Children's Health in the North Texas Corridor 2010
You can order hard copies of the 2017 Beyond ABC report here.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Health care organizations are required to periodically assess the health needs of their communities; devise and put into place strategies to address the needs identified; and report on the steps taken to tackle the problems. The information is based on input from individuals representing the broad interests of the community, including those with special knowledge or expertise in public health. The Community Health Needs Assessment report, which describes both the process and the document resulting from the assessment, is a fundamental tool for prioritizing the community’s health needs.