Gift Shops and Retail
At Children's Health℠, our gift shops sell age-appropriate gifts for children, as well as:
- Mylar balloons (latex-free)
- Personal items
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted as payment at both of our Dallas locations, where orders can be placed in person or over the phone, as well as at our online Plano store.
Children's Medical Center Dallas
At Children’s Health we continue to focus on the safety of our patients, families and staff. In an effort to promote social distancing, the Children’s Corner Gift shop now offers:
- Door-side service - Shoppers are be greeted at the front of the store where their orders are taken and processed by a gift shop employee.
- Phone orders - Extended family, friends, church members, etc. can place gift shop orders by phone. Our staff is available for personal shopping to help select the perfect gift for the child. When the is order ready, we will contact the patient’s family so they may pick up their gift from the gift shop.
The Children’s Corner Gift Shop also offers snacks, personal items from shampoo to phone chargers and more. Please visit the store to view our selection.
- Sunday - Saturday (7 days a week)
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Closed daily noon - 12:30 p.m. for lunch)
The Children’s Corner Gift Shop is located in the Tower D lobby area, next to Seacrest Studios. All proceeds support Children’s Health.
Children’s Medical Center Dallas is the first pediatric hospital in the country to offer Amazon Lockers, secure, self-service kiosks where our patient families can pick up Amazon.com deliveries 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without leaving campus.
Lockers are conveniently located next to the Dining Car Café on the lower level of the hospital.
Learn more about Amazon Lockers and how to use them to send a gift.
Children's Health Specialty Center Dallas Campus
Children's Medical Center Plano
Children’s Medical Center Plano has partnered with Hospital Gift Shop to better serve our hospital’s staff, our patients, friends and family of patients.
You can now order chocolates, stuffed animals, gift baskets and more from our new online gift shop.
For the safety for our patients and families the following are not available or permitted in the hospital:
- Potted plants - Potted plants can allow bacteria, molds and fungus to grow.
- Latex balloons - Latex balloons are dangerous to small children and sometimes the balloons themselves can cause allergic reactions.
Mylar balloons (latex-free) can be given to patients. Flowers in vases are permitted in specific units on the Dallas campus. Please ask your nurse before ordering.
Flowers are not permitted at the Plano Campus.
In addition to convenient gift shops and dining options on the campus, Children’s Medical Center is conveniently located near several retail stores (within a two-mile radius of our facilities), should any needs arise during your child’s stay including:
- Drug stores
- Fitness centers
- Gas stations
- Grocery stores
- Toy stores
Additionally, five shopping malls are less than 10 miles away, including:
- Highland Park Village
- Northpark Center
- The Galleria
- Valley View Center
- Irving Mall
Feel free to ask any staff member for advice on where to go and which option might be best for you.
DallasMain Hospital:214-456-2160 Specialty Center:214-456-2785
Plano877-887-3200 Order online