Children’s Health℠ Care Network
Children's Health℠ Care Network is a trusted community of pediatric health, wellness and acute care resources. Composed of pediatricians, pediatric specialists and subspecialists, as well as other individual and facility providers, the network is committed to providing high-quality, low-cost health care services and to expanding the pediatric care delivery model. It’s our goal to offer more services to more children in more places than ever before.
- Advance ER: 24 Hour Emergency Center
- Foremost Family Health Centers
- Haven Behavioral Hospital of Frisco
- MD Medical Group Kids Pediatrics
- Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Houston
- Pediatric Heart Specialists
- Perimeter Behavioral Hospital of Dallas
- Privia Medical Group – North Texas
- Sunshine Kids Pediatric Day Center
- View Member Directory of Other Members
- An expanding group of independent pediatric primary and specialty care providers
Benefits of joining the Care Network:
Members receive access to comprehensive pediatric care management systems and tools, including:
- The Children’s Health Nurse Advice Line, a robust after-hours service staffed by pediatric RNs with emergency department experience.
- Access to the hospital system’s Provider Electronic Medical Record program powered by Epic.
- A growing integrated Enterprise Care Management program for shared patients.
- Visual identification as a Children’s Health Care Network member through use of the Children’s Health Care Network mark for interior practice signage, marketing materials, and other communications methods such as emails and business cards.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
What is the goal of the Children’s Health Care Network?
The Children’s Health Care Network fosters optimal health outcomes by providing cost-effective, patient-centered, high-quality care with an emphasis on service.
Is there a cost associated with Children’s Health Care Network membership?
There is no cost to be a Children’s Health Care Network member. Any costs associated with achieving the required electronic health record interoperability are the responsibility of the practice.
Who is eligible to be a member of the Children’s Health Care Network?
Membership is open to practices and organizations that provide pediatric health services. Individual providers are not “members” of the network.
What are the requirements of a Children’s Health Care Network member?
Member commitments are delineated in the Children’s Health Care Network contract, but some expectations of practitioners in a member practice include:
- Agree to data sharing through interoperability, which requires that the member establish direct messaging and that their electronic health record be a member of Carequality or CommonWell Alliance.
- Conduct their practice consistent with the high standards, quality, style and image of the Children’s Health Care Network.
- Participate in third-party payor and managed care contracts, with an opt-out option, if applicable.
- A physician or other provider must have a full, unlimited and unrestricted license to practice in Texas.
- Submit paperwork for license verification every two years, if requested.
- Submit completed enrollment form and subsequent updates at least once a year when requested.
- Notify Children’s Health Care Network staff of addition or termination of any credentialed provider (M.D., D.O., PA, NP)
What is the relationship between the Children’s Health and the Children’s Health Care Network?
Children’s Health also operates as a member of Children’s Health Care Network through specialty, ancillary, tertiary and quaternary services.
- Children’s Health Care Network