Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
The Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Clinic at Children's Health℠ specializes in reproductive organs and girls' health. Our team of health care professionals provides compassionate, sensitive care for girls from birth to age 21.
Why Children's Health℠?
At Children's Health, we understand problems specific to girls and young women. We offer state-of-the-art laboratory tests and radiologic exams to diagnose and treat a range of conditions that affect female health. We are here to answer your questions and to keep any results confidential.
Since they work only with girls in these age groups, they know how sensitive some of these issues can be. All of our staff strives to care for their patients in the most empathetic and caring manner possible.
To request an appointment, please have your referring physician submit a Gynecology Referral Form to us by faxing it to 214-456-2230.
- Healthcare providers should include the following when calling to refer a patient:
- Patient name, address, phone and date of birth
- Probable diagnosis or symptoms
- Insurance/referral information
- Referring/primary care physician name and phone number
- All relevant clinical documentation
Once you’ve submitted the above information, please ask the family to call 214-456-9099 to schedule an appointment.
Conditions We Treat
The physicians who practice at Children’s Health℠ work to provide consultative gynecological services for girls ages newborn to 21.
Among the services provided are:
- Ambiguous Genitalia
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
- Bartholins Gland Cysts
- Breast Pathology (Assymetry/Lumps)
- Congenital and Structural Anomalies of the female reproductive tract (Obstructed Uterine Horn)
- Contraception for patient with complex medical conditions
- Disorders of the Vulva/Vagina/Cervix/Uterus/ Fallopian Tubes/Ovaries
See more conditions here.