Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
Contact Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine
Our Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) program provides comprehensive patient care that considers the physical, emotional, social, economic and spiritual needs for male and female patient’s ages 11 to 21 years of age.
As specialists, we do not replace the primary care provider (PCP), but serve as an additional resource to promote adolescent health. Patients are seen for consultation when referred by their private physician.
Conditions and Treatments
- Breast Pathology
- Contraceptive (birth control) / Reproductive counseling
- Nexplanon placement
- Discussing Puberty / Sexuality
- Dysmenorrhea (irregular or painful periods)
- Education / Prevention of Substance Abuse
- Menstrual Issues
- Mood disorders / Mental health (depression concerns)
- Nutrition and weight management