Pediatric Thrive Program
(Formerly Low Birth Weight)
Most of the babies in the Thrive Program were born at a very low birth weight. Weighing three pounds or less at birth, these children are usually very premature and face the highest risk of complications in their first years of life.
We also see bigger babies who have experienced serious or complex conditions in the NICU and would thus benefit from specialized follow-up care.
Conditions, Treatments and Services
- Acute and common illnesses
- Well child visits including immunizations
- Developmental delays:
- Emotional/behavioral concerns
- Family support services
- Hearing problems
- Home health service (coordination)
- Slow growth or rapid growth