Caring for our region’s most fragile patients for more than 35 years, we have more experience than any other program in Texas.
Most babies at Children's Health℠ in the Thrive Program were born at a very low birth weight. Weighing three pounds or less at birth, these children are usually very premature and face the highest risk of complications in their first years of life.
We also see bigger babies who have experienced serious or complex conditions in the NICU and would thus benefit from specialized follow-up care.
Treatments and Services
- Acute and common illnesses
- Well child visits including immunizations
- Developmental delays: Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Emotional/behavioral concerns
- Family support services
- Hearing problems
- Home health services (coordination)
- Slow and rapid growth
- Speech delays and difficulty feeding
- Referral to sub-specialties
Meet the Care Team