- Transplant immunology
- Hypomorphic Janus kinase 3 mutations result in a spectrum of immune defects, including partial maternal T-cell engraftment.
- Critical role for CCR5 in the function of donor CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells during acute graft-versus-host disease.
- Leukocyte migration and graft-versus-host disease.
- Differential roles for CCR5 expression on donor T cells during graft-versus-host disease based on pretransplant conditioning.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (2010)
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Allergy and Immunology