Headaches are one of the top five health problems of childhood with 40% of children suffering from headaches by age seven and 75% by age 15. Our Headache Clinic sees over 650 new patients annually and follows these patients throughout their treatment in our clinic.
Why Children's Health℠?
The Children’s Health Headache clinic offers expert, multidisciplinary care for children suffering from headaches and migraines. Providers who specialize in pediatric Neurology and Pain Management ensure every patient receives comprehensive care and a unique treatment plan.
- Medication management
- Nerve blocks and Botox injections
- Infusion Center for IV medications in the clinic setting
- Imaging, labs, and other diagnostic procedures if indicated
- Psychological support including cognitive and behavioral therapy
- Neuropsychological testing to identify and address educational and emotional needs
- Health and wellness education to help prevent headaches
Learn about possible causes of headaches in children and the different types of treatments available.