Michael Baldovsky, D.O. is a pediatric emergency medicine physician at Children's Health℠ and an Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Baldovsky earned his medical degree at UNT Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency at Georgetown University Medical Center. Following his residency he completed a fellowship at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in pediatric emergency medicine.
Dr. Baldovsky is the associate medical director at Children's Medical Center Plano Emergency Department.
Dr. Baldovsky had earned multiple awards including the Mead Johnson Award for Excellence in Pediatrics.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Univ of North Texas Health Science Ctr- Ft. Worth (2003)
- Georgetown University Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- Univ of Tennessee and Le Bonheur Children's Hosp (2012), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Graduate School
- Vanderbilt University (2009)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine
Departments and Programs
- Referral services
- Process improvement
- Trauma: Knee in Fleisher and Ludwig's 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult, R. Hoffman, V. Wang, R. Scarfone, S. Godambe, R. Pitteti, eds. Baldovsky MD, Gilmore BG. (2011), Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Skating on thin ice. Baldovsky, MD. Clinical Pediatric Emergency Medicine 2012 13 2 142-147
- Constipation and Abdominal Pain in a 2-Year-Old Girl. Astrug L, Thimann D, Baldovsky M. Consultant for Pediatricians 2014 13 9 417-419
- Index of suspicion. Baldovsky M, Cipollone Herrera H, Prasad-Shah P, Hanson DC, Tschudy MM, Chinsky JM Pediatrics in review / American Academy of Pediatrics 2006 Apr 27 4 147-52
Awards and Honors
- EmergiQuiz Award for Best Case Presentation, Emergency Medicine Section (2011), American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
- Mead Johnson Award for Excellence in Pediatrics (2003), University of North Texas Health Science Center