Penn Laird II, M.D. received his medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He completed his residency in pediatrics and his fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Laird was raised in Dallas, TX. He and his wife Tracy have four young children who are all active in church and enjoy outdoor activities.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (1995)
- Texas Childrens Hospital (1998), Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine (2001), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Departments and Programs
Dr. Laird's clinical interest includes cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology and fetal echocardiology.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association