Michael Corbin Lee, MD $$
Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Languages Spoken:
Michael Lee, M.D., is a primary care physician at Children’s Health℠. He helps train residents as a faculty member of the Continuity of Care Clinic at Children’s Health.
Dr. Lee earned his medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical School and completed his pediatrics residency training at Children's Medical Center Dallas.
Dr. Lee's clinical and research interests include MRSA infections, vaccinations, medical health disparities and bilingualism.
"I have always been amazed by the abilities of doctors to heal and treat medical illness," Dr. Lee says. "I knew right from the start that this was how I wanted to positively impact lives. Specifically, the little lives in pediatrics interest me most. I consider it a privilege and honor to participate in keeping children healthy as they grow throughout life."
In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys spending time with his family, running and biking.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (1995)
- Children's Medical Center Dallas (1996), Pediatrics
- Children's Medical Center Dallas (1998), Pediatrics
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics
Departments and Programs
- General Pediatrics
- Medical Student Education
- MRSA Infections
- Resident Education
- Disseminated Coxsackie A9 Infection Complicating Bone Marrow Transplantation, V Aquino, MD, R Farah, MD, M Lee, MD, E Sandler, MD Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 1996 11 1053-1054
- "Management and outcome of children with skin and soft tissue abscesses caused by community acquired MRSA", M. Lee, M.D., A. Rios, M.D., M. Fonseca, M.D., A. Mejias, M.D., D. Cavouti, D.O., G. McCracken, Jr., M.D., R. Hardy, M.D. Pediatric Infectious Diseases Journal 2004 23( 2)
- Texas Pediatric Society
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.