Our Children's House Outpatient Dallas
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Pediatric specialists at Our Children's House Outpatient Dallas evaluate and treat patients in a warm, comfortable environment designed especially for children.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Physician specialty clinic
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
Specialized Treatment Programs
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Aquatic therapy uses the resistive qualities of water to help children improve balance, strength and range of motion
- Behavioral counseling for feeding patients
- Dietary consultations
- Feeding therapy for children with neurological and/or behavioral feeding disorders
- Handwriting therapy evaluates and treats children with handwriting disorders
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Sleep studies
By Your Side
Children’s Health℠ has more than 50 subspecialty programs and serves children through more than 677,000 patient encounters annually. Children’s Health has the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I Trauma Center