Tanya Carens Watt, MD $$
Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Languages Spoken:
Treatments and Services
Departments and Programs
- Pediatric leukemia
PHA665752, a small-molecule inhibitor of c-Met, blocks Hepatocyte Growth Factor-stimulated migration of c-Met-positive neuroblastoma cells. Crosswell HE, Dasgupta A, Alvarado C, Watt T, Christensen J, Durden DL, De P, Findley HW. BMC Cancer 2009 Nov 25; 9:411.
Radiation-related risk of basal cell carcinoma: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Watt TC, Inskip PD, Stratton K, Smith SA, Kry SF, Sigurdson AJ, Stovall M, Leisenring W, Robison LL, Mertens AC. JNCI 2012 Aug 22; 104(16): 1240-50.
Humanism and professionalism education for pediatric hematology-oncology fellows: a model for pediatric sub-specialty training. Kesselheim JC, Atlas M, Adams D, Aygun B, Barfield R, Eisenman K, Fulbright J, Garvey K, Kersun L, Nageswara A, Reilly A, Sharma M, Shereck E, Wang M, Watt T, Leavey P. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Oct 12.
Sorafenib treatment following hematopoietic stem cell transplant in pediatric FLT3/ITD acute myeloid leukemia.Tarlock K, Chang B, Cooper T, Gross T, Gupta S, Neudorf S, Adlard K, Ho PA, McGoldrick S, Watt T, Templeman T, Sisler I, Garee A, Thomson B, Woolfrey A, Estey E, Meschinchi S, Pollard JA. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Jun; 62(6): 1048-54.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Children’s Oncology Group
Awards and Honors
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Scholar (2009)
- Sam Robb Research Fellow (2008)
- CURE Childhood Cancer Research Fellow (2007)
- Mary Brady Award for Most Nurturing Resident (2006)
- Senior Resident of the Year (2006)
American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology