Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas HSC at San Antonio (2003)
- Emory University Hospital - GME (2006), Pediatrics
- Emory University Hospital - GME (2009), Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology
Departments and Programs
- Pediatric leukemia
- PHA665752, a small-molecule inhibitor of c-Met, blocks Hepatocyte Growth Factor-stimulated migration of c-Met-positive neuroblastoma cells. Crosswell HE, Dasgupta A, Alvarado C, Watt T, Christensen J, Durden DL, De P, Findley HW. BMC Cancer 2009 Nov 25; 9:411.
- Radiation-related risk of basal cell carcinoma: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Watt TC, Inskip PD, Stratton K, Smith SA, Kry SF, Sigurdson AJ, Stovall M, Leisenring W, Robison LL, Mertens AC. JNCI 2012 Aug 22; 104(16): 1240-50.
- Humanism and professionalism education for pediatric hematology-oncology fellows: a model for pediatric sub-specialty training. Kesselheim JC, Atlas M, Adams D, Aygun B, Barfield R, Eisenman K, Fulbright J, Garvey K, Kersun L, Nageswara A, Reilly A, Sharma M, Shereck E, Wang M, Watt T, Leavey P. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014 Oct 12.
- Sorafenib treatment following hematopoietic stem cell transplant in pediatric FLT3/ITD acute myeloid leukemia.Tarlock K, Chang B, Cooper T, Gross T, Gupta S, Neudorf S, Adlard K, Ho PA, McGoldrick S, Watt T, Templeman T, Sisler I, Garee A, Thomson B, Woolfrey A, Estey E, Meschinchi S, Pollard JA. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Jun; 62(6): 1048-54.
- Children’s Oncology Group (2009)
- American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (2011)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2007)
- American Society of Hematology (2007)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2007)
Awards and Honors
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist 2020
- Fellow's Teaching Award, UT Southwestern 2015
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Scholar 2009
- Sam Robb Research Fellow 2008
- CURE Childhood Cancer Research Fellow 2007
- Senior Resident of the Year 2006
- Mary Brady Award for Most Nurturing Resident 2006
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology