Jenny K. Rodriguez Francis, M.D., M.P.H., is a pediatrician with the Adolescent and Young Adult clinic at Children's Health℠. She is also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Francis graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston medical school. She trained in New York City in pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and completed a fellowship in adolescent medicine at Mount Sinai’s Adolescent Health Center. Dr. Francis also obtained her master's in public health at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and worked for three years as an assistant professor of pediatrics at Columbia University Medical Center in New York City.
As a young faculty member, Dr. Francis adds an enthusiastic and educational approach to her clinical practice. She is board-certified in Adolescent Medicine and in Pediatrics. She researches adolescent sexual and reproductive health.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2008)
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center (2011), Pediatrics
- Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center (2014), Adolescent Medicine
- Graduate School
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine (2014)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics