Coping with and Adjustment to Medical Diagnosis
Treatment Adherence Concerns
Departments and Programs
- Treatment Adherence
- Posttraumatic Stress and Posttraumatic Growth
- Family Functioning following Pediatric Transplant
- Triplett, K. N., El-Behadli, A., Masood, S., Sullivan, S., & Desai, D.M. (2019). Digital medicine program with pediatric transplant patients: Perceived benefits and challenges. Pediatric Transplantation. Advance online publication.
- Triplett, K.N., Mayersohn, G.S., Pelley, W., & Desai, D.M. (2019). Adolescents with suspected intentional overdose: Ethical considerations in determining liver transplant candidacy. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology, 2(2), 170-178.
- Killian, M., Shuman, D., Mayersohn, G.S., & Triplett, K.N. (2018). Psychosocial predictors of medication non-adherence in pediatric organ transplantation: A systematic review. Pediatric Transplantation, 22(4).
- Mayersohn, G.S. & Triplett, K.N. (2018). Bereaved children and adolescents: Growing with grief. In K.J. Doka & A.S. Tucci (Eds.), Transforming Loss: Finding the Potential for Growth (31-48). Washington, DC: Hospice Foundation of America.
- Triplett, K.N., Tedeschi, R.G., Cann, A., Calhoun, L.G. & Reeve, C. (2011). Posttraumatic growth, meaning in life, and life satisfaction in response to life stressors. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice and Policy, 13, 521-527. doi: 10.1023/A:1007745627077.
- Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers
- International Pediatric Transplant Association
- Society of Pediatric Psychology
- Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
2 - UTSW Specialist
Pediatric Psychologist at Children's Health