Jonathan Eric Wickiser, MD $$
Associate Professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Languages Spoken:
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at Lubbock (1999)
- University of Virginia Hospitals (2000), Pediatrics
- University of Virginia Hospitals (2003), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2006), Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology
Departments and Programs
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Genetic alterations in hepatoblastoma and other solid tumors
- Oncology supportive care
- Correlation Between Preoperative Staging Computerized Tomography and Pathological Findings After Nodal Sampling in Children with Wilms Tumor. Lubahn JD, Cost NG, Kwon J, Powell JA, Yang M, Granberg CF, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V. The Journal of Urology 2012 188(4 Suppl): 1500-4.
- Oncologic outcomes of partial versus radical nephrectomy for unilateral Wilms tumor. Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Leondard D, Raj GV, Baker LA, Margulis V. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2012 58(6): 898-904.
- Pathological Review of Wilms Tumor Nephrectomy Specimens and Potential Implications for Nephron Sparing Surgery in Wilms Tumor. Cost, NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Sagalowsky AI, Wickiser JE, Gargollo PC, Baker LA, Margulis V, Rakheja D. The Journal of Urology 2012 188(4 Suppl): 1506-10.
- TP53 codon 72 polymorphisms in favorable histology Wilms tumor. Cost NG, Mitui M, Khokhar S, Wickiser JE, Baker LA, Rakheja D. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2012 59(2): 326-8.
- Oncologic outcomes of partial versus radical nephrectomy for unilateral Wilms tumor. Cost NG, Lubahn JD, Granberg CF, Schlomer BJ, Wickiser JE, Rakheja D, Gargollo PC, Leondard D, Raj GV, Baker LA, Margulis V. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2011 Jul 9 (EPub ahead of print).
- Wilms Tumor: Preoperative Risk Factors Identified for Intraoperative Tumor Spill. Barber TD, Derikuyu BE, Wickiser JE, Joglar J, Korgun K, Baker LA. The Journal of Urology 2011 185(4): 1414-8.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) Initiation Without Intubation in Two Children with Mediastinal Malignancy, Wickiser JE, Thompson M, Leavey PJ, Quinn CT, Garcia NM, Aquino VM Pediatric Blood and Cancer 2006
- Henoch-Schonlein Purpura in a Child with Hyperimmunoglobulinemia D and Periodic Fever Syndrome, Wickiser JE, Saulsbury F Pediatric Dermatology 2005 22 (2) 138-141
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Awards and Honors
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist 2016, 2018-2021
- Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Medical Student 1999, Texas Tech School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society 1998, Texas Tech School of Medicine
- University Scholar 1991-1995, Southern Methodist University
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.
Where I Provide Care:
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Hematology-Oncology