The outreach team at Children’s Health℠ Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine will connect you to our multidisciplinary group of experts specifically trained in youth injuries. We’re always available to help you get access to expedited care for athletes age 22 and under.
Our team also provides resources for sports safety, sports performance and nutrition, as well as education for injury prevention and proper post-injury care.
Call our outreach team 24 hours a day at 972-816-3682 for help with:
- Medical coverage at sporting events
- Injury/illness prevention and wellness protection
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis
- Immediate and emergency care
- Treatment and rehabilitation
- Annual sports pre-participation physicals
- Continuing education seminars