Tracy H. Laird, M.D. received her medical training at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She completed her residency at Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Children’s Hospital where she then completed two fellowships, one in pediatric cardiology and one in pediatric advanced cardiac imaging.
Dr. Laird was raised in Anchorage, AK. While in Houston, she met and married her husband, Penn Laird II, M.D. They have four children and enjoy outdoor activities and are active in their church.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Tulane University School of Medicine (1994)
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston GME (1995), Pediatrics
- Texas Childrens Hospital (1997), Pediatrics
- Texas Childrens Hospital (2001), Pediatric Cardiology
Texas Childrens Hospital (2000), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Departments and Programs
Dr. Laird's clinical interest includes fetal cardiology and echocardiography.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association