Education and Training
- Medical School
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (2003)
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center (2009), Pediatrics
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (2004), Pediatrics
- Emory University Hospital - GME (2012), Pediatric Pulmonary Diseases
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pulmonology
- Sah PK, Teague W.G., Demuth KA, Whitlock DR, Brown SD, Fitzpatrick AM. Poor asthma control in obese children may be overestimated because of enhanced perception of dyspnea. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2013 Jan;1(1):39-45.
- Sah PK, Zapata S, Simon DM. Progressive Subglottic Stenosis In A Child - Could It Be Seronegative Isolated Wegener's Granulomatosis? American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2010 (Abstracts Issue); 181: A6215.
- Khanal B, Pudasaini B, Tamrakar R, Sah PK. Budd Chiari Syndrome-a case report. Nepal Medical College Journal 2005 (Indexed in MEDLINE); 7(1): 79-80.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Specialty Board in Pediatric Pulmonology
Awards and Honors
- 2012 ATS travel award: awarded based on the quality of the research abstract submitted for a poster discussion session at ATS International Conference in San Francisco, California. (2012)
- Dr. Sah has been nominated as a "Mom-Approved" doctor by Dallas Child magazine and recognized as a Top Pediatric Specialist by D Magazine!
3 - Children’s Health Specialist
Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Pulmonology