Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck is an Associate Professor at UT Southwestern and has been an active Pediatric Radiologist at Children’s Health℠ since 2001 formerly known as Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. Her clinical expertise is imaging of complex congenital heart disease as well as pediatric diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine imaging.
In 1993, Dr. Dillenbeck graduated with her Medical Degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center Houston. She completed a rotating internship at Hennepin County Medical Center in 1994; and a residency in Diagnostic Radiology at University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic in 1998. She subsequently completed a Body Imaging Fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas in 1999; and a Pediatric Fellowship at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas in 2001.
Dr. Dillenbeck is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (1993)
- Hennepin County Medical Center (1994), Transitional Year
- University of Minnesota at Minneapolis (1998), Radiology, General
- Children's Medical Center Dallas (2001), Pediatric Radiology
UT Southwestern Medical Center (HR) (1999), Radiology, General
- Board Certification
- American Board of Radiology/Pediatric Radiology
Departments and Programs
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Radiology Advocacy Alliance Political Action Committee
- Texas Medical Association