Departments and Programs
- Phen C and Ramirez C. Hepatic Steatosis in the Pediatric Population: An Overview of Pathophysiology, Genetics, and Diagnostic Work-up. Clinical Liver Disease. Pub Status: Accepted for publication July 12, 2020.
- Yerlioglu D*, Taylor H*, Phen C*, et al. Efficacy of mTOR inhibitors in juvenile polyposis of infancy due to PTEN-BMPR1A deletion. Pediatrics. Pub Status: submitted.
- Khalaf R, Phen C, Karjoo S, Wilsey M. Cholestasis Beyond the Neonatal and Infancy Periods. Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. 2016, Mar; 19(1): 1-11. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 27066444.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN)
Awards and Honors
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship University of Florida (2007-2011)
- Dean’s List University of Florida (2007-2009)
- President’s Honor Roll University of Florida (2009-2010)
- Jean Lester Bennett Scholarship for outstanding performance in Pediatrics. University of Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- Peers Recognizing Peers Resident Award for Outstanding Care. Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital (2017)
- Resident Scholar of the Year Award Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital (2017)
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health