Amit Verma, M.D. completed medical school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He completed his residency in pediatrics and a fellowship in pediatric cardiology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Children’s Medical Center Dallas.
Dr. Verma was born and raised in Lincoln, NE. He enjoys participating in medical mission trips throughout the Caribbean and Central America. He and his wife Suzanne enjoy traveling and spending time with their two daughters.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (2003)
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2006), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern - Children's Medical Center (2009), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Verma's clinical interest includes echocardiography, electrophysiology and preventative medicine.
- American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Medical Association