Alan Sing, M.D. completed medical school at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He completed his residency in pediatrics and fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Dr. Sing was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and is a Cardinals fan. He is married and has two children. They enjoy traveling and are active in their church.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2010)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2013), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2016), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Sing's clinical interests include general pediatric cardiology and coronary artery anomalies.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association