Alan Sing, M.D. completed medical school at Rutgers University – Camden. He completed his residency in pediatrics and fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Dr. Sing was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and is a Cardinals fan. He is married and has two children. They enjoy traveling and are active in their church.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2010)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2013), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2016), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
Departments and Programs
Dr. Sing's clinical interests include general pediatric cardiology and coronary artery anomalies.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association