Before joining Children's Health℠, Dr. Veena Rajaram spent eight years as an assistant professor at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine and worked as a staff pathologist at Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital (Children’s Memorial Hospital) in Chicago, practicing pediatric and neuropathology with a primary focus on pediatric neuropathology.
Dr. Rajaram’s clinical focus is on pediatric neuropathology with a research interest in pediatric brain tumors and CNS developmental malformations.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College (1987)
- Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College (1988), Rotating
- Washington University (2000), Pathology
Winthrop University Hospital (1998), Pathology
- Washington University (2004), Pathology
Washington University School of Medicine (2002), Pediatric Pathology
Washington University (2001), Pathology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pathology/Anatomic Pathology