Brad Tate, M.D., is a pediatric hospitalist at Children’s Health℠.
Dr. Tate received his medical degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 2003. There, he continued his training to complete an internship, pediatrics residency and partial pediatric critical care fellowship.
Since then, Dr. Tate has been practicing as a pediatric hospitalist for more than eight years. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and affiliated with Dallas Physician Medical Services for Children, where he serves as Medical Director of Hospitalists.
Today, Dr. Tate practices as a Hospitalist at Children’s Health Plano and at Our Children’s House. He also assists in the Emergency Department at Children’s Health in Dallas and is the service chief of medicine at Children’s Health Plano.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2003)
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2004), Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2006), Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (2008), Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics