Daphna Shaw Zack, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC, is a board-certified pediatric nurse practitioner at Children’s Medical Center Dallas. She practices in the Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Clinic and in the specialty Down Syndrome Clinic.
Ms. Shaw Zack earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Pennsylvania. She earned her Doctor of Nursing Practice from the University of Texas at Austin.
Ms. Shaw Zack is an active member in the Greater Texas Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and in the Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education and Training
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Med (2018), Neurodevelopmental Medicine
- Graduate School
- University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing (2018)
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing (2016)
- Board Certification
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB)
- Greater Texas Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics