Pediatric Diabetes Blood Glucose Logs
Completed glucose logs should be sent to the diabetes educators via your MyChart login or by faxing to:
- Dallas: 214-456-5963
- Plano: 469-303-2406
Blood Glucose Logs
3-day and 5-day
The 3- and 5-day glucose logs are for families looking to closely log additional details about their child’s day and night, including meal times and sizes.
The 2-week glucose logs are for families who are beginning to self-identify glucose trends and families who are frequently checking glucose levels between meals.
The monthly glucose logs are for families who are new to diabetes, or families that need a basic paper logging system.
Quick tips for completing pre-pump homework
- Post-meal checks are done 2 hours after the meal (2 hours from time injection is given)
- Record all blood sugar readings and treatments for low blood sugars
- If blood sugar is over 250, check for ketones and record it on your log
- Complete 5 days of intensive logs and 3 days of food logs
- Make sure you practice pattern management skills learned (include recommendations for change on the cover sheet provided)
DiabetesDallas: 214-456-5959 Plano: 469-303-2424
Learn about our Diabetes Advisor App or text "diabetes" to 77444 to download