Childhood Cancer Survivorship Resources
Childhood Cancer Survivorship Links
- CureSearch Survivorship Guidelines
- American Cancer Society
- Camp Mak-A-Dream
- Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Cancer Institute
- Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation
The ACE social worker is dedicated to helping patients and their families cope with the challenges that may result from childhood cancer. Psychosocial issues can affect every aspect of the survivor’s life, but your social worker helps to find needed resources. The ACE program social worker is trained to provide a variety of services for you and your family.
- Crisis intervention
- Resources available inside as well as outside the hospital
- Individual and family therapy
- Parent support groups
- Appropriate community resources
- Financial assistance
- Health care referrals
- Children's Health Medical Release Form (PDF-English)
- Children's Health Medical Release Form (PDF-Spanish)
- ACE Young Adult Clinic Health Information Form (DOC)
To expedite your clinic visit, complete this medical information sheet prior to your clinic visit. You may bring the completed form with you or email to email@example.com.
- Scholarship opportunities (PDF)
Please contact these organizations directly for more information. The ACE program will provide documentation of your medical history as requested. Please allow two weeks to process your request.