Shuttle service at Children's Medical Center Dallas
Children’s Medical Center Dallas provides a free shuttle service to help patients, families and employees with travel between each of the Dallas Campus locations. Each shuttle meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, including wheelchair lifts and other features to accommodate those with disabilities.
Trinity Towers route
Specialty Centers route
At Children’s Health℠ your safety is important to us and extends beyond the walls of the hospital and specialty centers. We have taken measures to keep you safe during your shuttle bus ride.
- have tested negative for COVID-19
- wear an approved mask
- have their temperature checked daily
- wear gloves when assisting passengers on and off the bus
- include sneeze shields
- provide masks for riders who do not have one
- have hand sanitizer available whit is recommended for all riders
- have a 50% capacity, allowing for safe distancing
- shuttle buses are disinfected hourly
- shuttle buses are treated with ozone generators