Sleep Center Student Affiliation
The Children’s Health Sleep Disorders Center is a
- The Children’s Health Sleep Disorders Center is a dedicated pediatric sleep centers that is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- A nationally recognized, fully accredited sleep disorders center with four board certified specialists and a fellowship training program affiliated with UT Southwestern.
- Clinic appointments available Monday-Friday, studies performed 7 days a week.
- Urgent evaluations can typically be performed within 24 to 48 hours of request.
- Studies performed from infants to age of 18 or up to 21 in some cases.
- Continuity of care for children with chronic medical disorders.
- Sleep technologists performing the sleep studies are highly qualified and are registered by BRPT.
- A multidisciplinary team that includes otolaryngology, pulmonology, sleep medicine, pediatrics, psychology and advanced practice professionals evaluate children with a variety of sleep disorders including obstructive sleep apnea, behavioral sleep problems, craniofacial deformity, obesity, and a variety of other chronic medical conditions.
Our Sleep Disorders Center Clinics and Labs are located at two Children’s Health℠ locations:
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas
1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas, 75235
Clinic – Tuesday-Friday
Sleep Lab – Sunday-Saturday
- Children’s Medical Center Plano
7601 Preston Road
Plano, Texas, 75024
Clinic – Monday
Sleep Lab – Sunday-Friday
We are affiliated with Collin County College.