$$ Zaiba Iqbal Jetpuri, DO
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
Dallas, Texas 75390
Zaiba Jetpuri, M.D., is a family medicine physician at Children’s Health℠ who has a strong interest in preventive care and pediatrics.
Dr. Jetpuri graduated from medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth and completed her residency in family medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Jetpuri is board-certified in family medicine and is particularly interested in chronic conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes and hyperlipidemia, which has made her committed to early detection and prevention of diseases.
Education and Training
Medical SchoolUniv of North Texas Health Science Ctr- Ft. Worth (2010)
ResidencyUT Southwestern / St. Paul (2013), Family Medicine
Post-graduate SchoolUniversity of Texas Medical School at Houston (2013)
Departments & Programs
Research & Publications
- Pediatrics. In A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants, O'Connell, CB (2015). Baltimore, Wolters Kluwer Health
- Reye Syndrome. In The 5 Minute Clinical Consult, Domino, Frank (2013). PA, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Breastfeeding. In The 5 Minute Clinical Consult, Domino, Frank (2014). PA, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Reye Syndrome. In The 5 Minute Clinical Consult, Domino, Frank (2015). PA, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (2015)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (2013)
- American Board of Family Medicine (2013)
Awards & Honors
- American Academy of Family Physicians Active Teacher Award (2013)