Suresh Rajagopal, M.D., MPH, is a pediatric hospitalist at Children’s Health℠ who specializes in pediatric hospital medicine.
Dr. Rajagopal received his medical degree from Stanley Medical College, Chennai, India and his Master of Public Health at the University of Alabama in 2004. He continued with his training at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, where he completed his pediatrics residency.
Before moving to Dallas, Dr. Rajagopal worked at Mercy Medical Center North Iowa for eight years and at the Cleveland Clinic. Today, he is a part of the pediatric hospitalist team at Children’s Health.
Dr. Rajagopal is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics with an expertise in pediatric hospital medicine.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Stanley Medical College (2001)
- Stroger Hospital of Cook County (2007), Pediatrics
- Post-graduate School
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (2004)
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics
Departments and Programs
- American Academy of Pediatrics-Fellow
- American Medical Association