Lynn Roppolo, M.D., is an Emergency Medicine physician at Children’s Health℠. Her two current research interests are in the area of quality improvement.
Dr. Roppolo went on to medical school at the University of California, San Diego and completed a four-year Emergency Medicine residency at the George Washington University in Washington, DC. Her mini-fellowship during her residency focused on disaster medicine and pre-hospital care.
Dr. Roppolo spends most of her free time with her four children and husband Mark. She and her husband had their first son in 2004 and to triplets in 2006.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of California San Diego (1998)
- Inova Health Care Services (1999), Transitional Year
- George Washington University Medical Center (2002), Emergency Medicine
- Board Certification
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
Departments and Programs
- Airway management
- Patient Safety
- Residency Education
- Resuscitation and CPR education
- Emergency Medicine Handbook: Critical Concepts for Clinical Practice. 1420 pages., Roppolo LP, Rosen P, Davis D, Kelly S (Ed.) (2007). Mosby Elsevier
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- National Association of EMS Physicians
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Texas College of Emergency Physicians
Awards and Honors
- Craig DeAtley (EMS) Award - George Washington University (2002)