Differences in Sex Development
Departments and Programs
- Developmental Trajectories of Gender Identity/Expression
- Mental Health Risk and Resiliency Factors within the Gender Diverse Population
- Gender Affirming Child and Adolescent Focused Multidisciplinary Healthcare models
- Kuper, L.E., Lindley, L., & Lopez, L. (in press). Exploring the gender development histories of children and adolescents presenting for gender affirming medical care. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology.
- Kuper, L.E., Mathews, S., & Lau, M. (in press). Baseline mental health and psychosocial functioning of transgender adolescents seeking gender affirming hormone therapy. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. doi: 10.1097/DBP.0000000000000697.
- Kuper, L.E., Adams, N., & Mustanski, B. (2018). Exploring cross-sectional predictors of suicide ideation, attempt, and risk in a large online sample of transgender and gender nonconforming youth and young adults. LGBT Health, 5 (7), 391-400. doi: 10.1089/lgbt.2017.0259.
- Kuper, L.E., Wright, L, & Mustanski, B. (2018). Gender identity development among transgender and gender nonconforming emerging adults: An intersectional approach. International Journal of Transgenderism, 19 (4), 436-455. doi: 10.1080/15532739.2018.1443869.
- Member, Non-Binary Chapter Workgroup, Standards of Care Version 8, World Professional Association for Transgender Health
3 - Children’s Health Specialist
Pediatric Psychologist at Children's Health