Christy Glasow, M.D. completed medical school at the University of Texas at Houston. She completed her pediatric residency at Washington University/St. Louis Children’s Hospital. She completed her fellowship in pediatric cardiology at Emory University School of Medicine/Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
Dr. Glasow moved to Texas as a toddler and grew up in San Antonio. She enjoys traveling and is an avid runner.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (2007)
- Washington University School of Medicine (2010), Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine (2013), Pediatric Cardiology
- Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics/Pediatric Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Texas Medical Association