Christine Ho, M.D., is the Division Director for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery at Children's Health℠ who also specializes in congenital upper extremity deformities.
Dr. Ho received her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center and completed her internship and residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. She completed her fellowship in pediatric orthopedics at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas.
Dr. Ho is a member of the Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America and the American Orthopaedic Association. She is also a clinical associate professor of orthopedic surgery at UT Southwestern.
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2000)
- LAC - USC Medical Center (2001), Orthopaedic Surgery
- LAC - USC Medical Center (2005), Orthopaedic Surgery
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (2007), Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Departments and Programs
- Congenital/Developmental Upper Extremity Deformities
- Pediatric Hand Injuries
- Pediatric Traumatic Injuries
- A Comparison of Fracture Reductions Performed by Physician Extenders and Orthopaedic, Ho, C.A., Wilson, P.W. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma April 2010 24(4) 244-9
- The Utility of Knee Releases in Arthrogryposis, Ho C.A., Karol L.A. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics Spring 2008 28(3) 307-313
- Management of Infection After Instrumented Posterior Spine Fusion in Pediatric Scoliosis, Ho C.A., Skaggs D.L., Weiss J.M., Tolo V.T. Spine November 2007 32(24) 2739-2744
- Long Term Follow-up of Progressive Macrodystrophia Lipomatosa, Ho C.A., Herring J.A., Ezaki, M.B. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-A May 2007 89A(5) 1097-1102
- Use of Flexible Intramedullary Nails in Pediatric Femur Fractures, Ho C.A., Skaggs D.L., Tang C.A.W., Kay R.M. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics 2006 26(4) 497-504
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Texas Medical Association
Awards and Honors
- Emerging Leader Program - American Orthopaedic Association (2004)
This provider may offer virtual appointments. Please review our Virtual Visit Specialty Clinics page for instructions on setting up a visit.