Departments and Programs
- Silberman, A.P. & Cheung, E.W. Neurodevelopmental Outcomes After Neonatal and Pediatric ECMO. Current Pediatrics Reports. 2019; 7: 70-77.
- Podolsky, A.H., Stern, D.T., & Peccoralo, L. (2014). The Courteous Consult: A Pocket Card and Training to Improve House Staff Consults. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2015 Mar; 7(1), 113-117.
- Rubes, M., Podolsky, A. H., Caso, N., Ambrose, M. A., Sicherer, S. H., Shemesh, E., & Annunziato, R. A. (2014). Utilizing Physician Screening Questions for Detecting Anxiety Among Food-Allergic Pediatric Patients. Clinical Pediatrics. 2014 Apr; 53(8), 760 - 766.
- Stern, D.T., Podolsky, A.H., and Klotman, P. Follow the Leader. Education for Health. 2011 Apr; 24(1): 615. Epub 2011 Apr 9.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, Member
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Member
Awards and Honors
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: The President’s Volunteer Service Award, 2012
- Best Poster Award at the Northeast Group on Educational Affairs Annual Retreat, 2011
Where I Provide Care:
2 - UTSW Specialist
UTSW Physician Practicing at Children's Health
American Board of Pediatrics/Critical Care
Critical Care Specialist