Andrew M. Read-Fuller, MD, DDS
Pediatric Oral Surgeon
- Languages Spoken:
Education and Training
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014)
UCLA School of Dentistry (2011)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2017), Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (2015), General Surgery
- Board Certification
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Departments and Programs
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disease
- Pathological Lesions of the Face and Jaws
- Peripheral Nerve Repair
- Facial Trauma
- Read-Fuller A, Yates D, Finn R, et al: “The Use of Allogeneic Cartilage for Grafting in Functional and Reconstructive Rhinoplasty.” Accepted for publication: Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2018.
- Reddy L, Wildey T, Read-Fuller A. “Secondary Midfacial Reconstruction.” Atlas of Advanced Facial Trauma. Manson P, Rodriguez E, Dorafshar A, Editors. In press.
- Read-Fuller A, Yates D, Finn R, et al: “Problems and Complications of Full-Face Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing for Pathological Lesions of the Skin.” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, Vol. 123 #1, Jan. 2017.
- Read-Fuller A, Mueller A, Finn R: “Maxillofacial Infections.” Selected Readings in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vol. 23 #3, Nov. 2015.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Resident Organization, Editors. OMS Reference Guide, 3rd ed. Chicago: AAOMS, 2013.
Awards and Honors
- Faculty Educator Development Award, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2018
- Representative, District V, AAOMS Committee on Continuing Education and Professional Development, 2017 - Present
- North American Representative, NextGen Committee, International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2017 - Present
- Board of Directors, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation, 2016-2017
- President, Resident Organization of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2014-2015
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, 2011
- Dr. William S. Kramer Award of Excellence , Omicron Kappa Upsilon, 2010
7 - Community Physician (specialist or primary care)
Credentialed by Children's Health
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Pediatric Oral Surgeon