Alexis Inabinet Clyde, PhD, ABPP $$
- Languages Spoken:
Departments and Programs
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Clinical Presentation Differences Among Children with and without a History of Trauma
- The Effectiveness of Using Relationship-based and Therapeutic Assessment Tools in Clinical Practice
- Karni, C., Clyde, A., Carrington, H. (2015). Principles and values of the multidisciplinary assessment of preschool-aged children. In Soldatos, C., Dikeos, D., Ruiz, P., Bhugra, D. & Riba, M. (Eds.) Pluralism in Psychiatry II: Multidimensional Considerations (3-8). Pianoro (Bologna), Italy: Medimond.
- Farrell, C.T, Clyde, A., Katta, M. & Bolland, J. (2016). The impact of sexuality concerns on teenage pregnancy: a consequence of heteronormativity? Culture, Health & Sexuality, DOI: 10.1080/13691058.2016.1212405.
- American Psychological Association
- Therapeutic Assessment Institute
2 - UTSW Specialist
Pediatric Psychologist at Children's Health
American Board of Professional Psychology