Pediatric General Nephrology
The Pediatric Nephrology Department at Children's is the largest pediatric nephrology clinic in North Texas. It's also one of the biggest in the United States.
We emphasize comprehensive care that addresses all aspects of your child's growth and well-being. A full team of experts from clinical nutrition, social work and nursing to pastoral care, child life, psychology and financial counseling are on hand to answer your questions.
When you bring your child to us for kidney-related treatment, you can be sure that the experts caring for her are among the best in the country.
Conditions We Treat
- General Nephrology
- Acid-based and Electrolyte Disorders
- Acute Glomerulonephritis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Congenital Kidney Abnormalities
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Proteinuria (excess protein in urine)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)