Requesting or Referring Home Care
We offer services in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Grayson, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Parker, Rockwall and Tarrant counties and are growing every day.
Steps to requesting services
- Complete the Home Care Referral Form and to Fax: 469-303-0003
- Have your provider’s order form with patient demographic information.
- Call 469-303-HOME and a Home Care Service Representative will assist you.
We will contact the family and referring provider. Based on the family’s needs and clinician availability, we will determine which services we can provide.
Have questions or concerns? Patient families may contact us at 469-303-HOME.
We are in the process of contracting with most insurance providers that Children’s Health℠ accepts. For information about which insurance providers we accept, please call 469-303-HOME.
Many of our patient families are surprised to learn that their child qualifies for assistance. You can speak to a financial counselor in the Admitting office, or you can call a financial counselor at 214-456-8640 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or weekends from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you earn too much to qualify for assistance, you may be eligible for a prompt-pay discount. Please call Customer Service for this information at 214-456-BILL, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information:
Children’s Health Home Care
7601 Preston Road Plano, TX 75024
Office and Service Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Services from Children’s Health Home Care requires a physician’s order and insurance authorization