Dermatology What to Expect
We are dedicated to providing excellent dermatologic care for all our patients and need your help to do so. In order to foster a pleasant experience for every family visiting our clinic:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time or call us if you have an unexpected delay.
- Because this is a teaching facility, you may be visited by more than one provider. Please let us know if you have any reservations to this arrangement.
- Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have during your visit and call the clinic if you need more information after you leave.
- In order to facilitate the best experience and allow you focus on your visit, we ask that you keep your cell phones on silent, unless you are expecting an emergency call.
- Please be aware of small children at all times, a new environment can be potentially dangerous and we want to avoid accidents.
- Be assured that we intend to see your child as expediently as possible, so if there is a delay in your appointment time, we will make an effort to keep you updated.
- Don't forget to bring all the medications your child is taking or applying to each visit. This helps us make sure they are getting the best care at all times.