At Children’s Health℠ we recognize how important it is to nourish both the patient and the patient’s family. We provide a variety of food choices to make healthier selections.
Our Room Service menu offers made to order meals modeled on the MyPlate nutrition guide. Patients and guests can choose from an array of fruits or vegetables, as well as a wide selection of whole-grains, proteins, dairy, and of course, dessert. We also offer plenty of choices and offerings for our patients with food allergies or other therapeutic needs.
Children’s Health philosophy is that when patients are presented with delicious healthy options and choose those foods on their own terms, they are more likely to enjoy them, which helps their immune system stay strong.
From your room phone, dial 214-456-8181 to connect to the kitchen. Meals are typically delivered within 45 minutes.
- 7 Day a Week
7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Parent and Guest Meals
Parents and families may also order from the Room Service menus using a Guest Meal Card, so families can eat with their child.
- Purchase a Guest Meal Card for $8 (tax included)
- Meals include an entree (meat/beans), two sides (grains, vegetables), a fruit or dessert, and a beverage or milk
- Your Guest Meal Card will be picked up upon meal delivery
- For refunds on unused meal cards; bring your receipt and the meal card to one of the purchase locations
- Please notify your nurse or a staff member for tray returns