Children’s Health℠ Specialty Center Waxahachie
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Children’s Health℠ Specialty Center Waxahachie has provided quality occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech language therapy services on an outpatient basis since opening its doors over 20 years ago.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
Specialized Treatment Programs:
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Feeding therapy for children with neurological, motor, sensory and/or behavioral feeding disorders
- Sensorimotor/defensiveness, helping patients and families understand and improve sensory processing
- Handwriting disorders (dysgraphia)
- Orthotics Clinic
- Sensory integration to help patients and families understand and improve sensory processing
- Therapeutic listening program
- Interactive Metronome
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (VitalStim®)
- Group sessions are available to enhance a patient’s ability to achieve their goals. These may include groups for feeding, social skills, articulation, motor planning, handwriting, etc.
By Your Side
Children’s Health℠ has more than 50 subspecialty programs and serves children through more than 677,000 patient encounters annually. Children’s Health has the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I Trauma Center