Children’s Health℠ Specialty Center Grapevine
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
Closed daily 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Pediatric specialists at Children’s Health℠ Specialty Center in Grapevine evaluate and treat patients in a warm, comfortable environment designed especially for children.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
Specialized Treatment Programs
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Aquatic therapy uses the resistive qualities of water to help children improve balance, strength and range of motion
- Feeding therapy treats children with neurological and/or behavioral feeding disorders, including behavioral counseling
- Handwriting therapy evaluates and treats children with handwriting disorders
- Sensory/Defensiveness Integration
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- NICU follow up clinic
- Outpatient Feeding Assessments (Multidisciplinary)
- Interactive Metronome
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Nutrition consultations for current feeding patients