Our Children's House Waxahachie
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Our Children’s House Waxahachie has provided quality occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech language therapy services on an outpatient basis since opening its doors over 20 years ago.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
Specialized Treatment Programs:
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Auqmentative Alternative Communication
- Feeding therapy for children with neurological, motor, sensory and/or behavioral feeding disorders
- Sensorimotor/defensiveness, helping patients and families understand and improve sensory processing
- Handwriting disorders (dysgraphia)
- Orthotics Clinic
- Sensory integration to help patients and families understand and improve sensory processing
- Therapeutic listening program
- Interactive Metronome
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (Vital Stim®)
- Group sessions are available to enhance a patient’s ability to achieve their goals. These may include groups for feeding, social skills, articulation, motor planning, handwriting, etc.
By Your Side
Children’s Health℠ has more than 50 subspecialty programs and serves children through more than 677,000 patient encounters annually. Children’s Health has the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I Trauma Center