Our Children's House Plano
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Pediatric specialists at Our Children's House in Plano evaluate and treat patients in a warm, comfortable environment designed especially for children.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
Specialized Treatment Programs:
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Feeding therapy for children with neurological and/or behavioral feeding disorders, including feeding group therapy and behavioral counseling
- Bilingual services (physical therapy only at this time)
- Handwriting therapy: evaluate and treat children with handwriting disorders
- Dietary / Nutrition Consultations for current feeding patients
- Sensory integration to help patients and families understand and improve sensory processing
- Therapeutic listening program
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (Vital Stim®)
- Group classes that can enhance a patient’s ability to achieve their goals: these may include groups for feeding, social skills, articulation, motor planning, etc.
By Your Side
Children’s Health℠ has more than 50 subspecialty programs and serves children through more than 677,000 patient encounters annually. Children’s Health has the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I Trauma Center