Children's Health℠ Child Development Center Irving
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Licensed Child Development Program
Children’s Health Child Development Center Irving is a quality child development program licensed by the state of Texas. Children with special needs and their siblings ages six weeks to five years receive safe care from highly-trained teachers to foster healthy social, emotional, intellectual, physical and creative development to prepare them for school and independent living.
Our program utilizes and offers the following services:
- Low child-to-teacher ratios with lessons that focus on art, science, music, dramatic play, manipulatives and pre-reading/writing skills.
- Extracurricular activities include: library, music room, Spanish classes, gymnastics and water play.
- A full-time registered nurse is on staff
- Children requiring therapy services receive their treatments during the day without their parents needing to take time off from work.
- Licensed occupational, physical and speech therapists are available to the teachers
- Care conferences are scheduled as needed.
- Social services are provided at no cost to all client families.
Pediatric specialists at Children’s Health Child Development Center Irving evaluate and treat patients in a warm, comfortable environment designed especially for children.
Our services include:
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech/language therapy
- Care coordination
- Developmental screenings and equipment assessments
- Parent education and support
- Parent groups
- Social services
Specialized Treatment Programs
In addition to our standard services, we offer specialized programs specifically tailored to your child's unique needs:
- Bilingual services
- Fast Forward® uses computer technology to help the child process language sound components
- Feeding program
- Handwriting (dysgraphia)
- Interactive Metronome® uses computer technology to improve the child's motor coordination, including planning, timing, and sequencing
- Sensory integration
By Your Side
Children’s Health℠ has more than 50 subspecialty programs and serves children through more than 677,000 patient encounters annually. Children’s Health has the first pediatric hospital in Dallas designated as a Level I Trauma Center